Monday, April 13, 2009

That thing looks nothing like me.

I'm talking about those odd looking creatures in the pictures that people tag other people in based on their personality. For example...
I was recently tagged as "The Geek" in the above photo, which may not be true, I was recently asked to name all the alkali metals in the periodic table and I completely mixed up Antonium and Rubidium because of their atomic symbol (I was never that good in Honors Chemistry). But I can't complain. A friend of mine was recently tagged in at least seven of these ridiculous posters (I never pictured her as the gangster type, I guess that's how they come nowadays). My biggest contretemps with these posters are that they are a completely inaccurate in their depiction of those tagged in the posters. So I have decided to conjure up my own foolproof personality poster for those people who just can't resist the urge to try these dumb things, but don't want to exaggerate the personalities of their friends.
This one has equal spaces for guys and girls, so as long as your friends are completely normal, or even if they aren't, they have a gender appropriate space for them that says absolutely nothing unique about their personality. This should be much more accurate in depicting your friends as they actually are. You are welcome. And, yes, I did make that myself, and, yes, you may use it.


1 comment:

  1. andy,
    for the sheer brilliance of your first two posts...i am going to subscribe...you are funny

    ReplyDelete